About Me



Hi! My name is Ariel Ester and I am a second year medical student. :)

I'm passionate about being passionate (lol), music, service and serving others, gratitude, well-being, physical activity and exercise, mental fitness, creativity, global health, surgery, dance, Latin culture, healthcare for all, combatting racism, positivity, women empowerment, the sciences, self-identity, exploration and discovery, smiling, red nails, curly hair, mustard yellow, coffee, friendship, family, and sharing a little light in the world!

I realized that God has allowed me to have some pretty awesome experiences, therefore the goal of this blog is to share some of my real life, particularly involving med school and different lessons I'm learning, and positivity. I hope to share helpful, practical tips that are helping me that may also help you live your best life!

I'm not perfect, and I don't have all the answers, and I'm certainly no Pulizter prize winner for my writing (from the time I started writing essays to today, I still cry when people critique my writing bc idk, I get so embarrassed that it's not very good most of the time. LOLLLL. XD) but I learn so much everyday, and I want to share some of it. In addition, there's a lot of negativity associated with today's world and social media, and I want you all to know that my life isn't perfect. No one's is! Consequently, I hope this blog will give you a glimpse into how I am always having to grow and adapt to life's challenges. 

I am also madly in love with our Creator the LORD, our precious, and most wonderful God and his son Jesus our Savior, and I fundamentally believe that a life completely to the full includes a relationship with Him. So I also plan to share about what I believe God is teaching me through life. :)

So anyway. Enjoy, and please always feel free to reach out to me with any personal questions you have about anything.

Cheers!

P.S. There's a fun, little google translate button on the side, so no matter where you're from, I hope you are able to enjoy this blog. And it also gives me the freedom to write in Spanish or English, which I think is super cool. Hehe. :)


Comments

Popular Posts